If you have any questions on the way we process your personal data, please contact us through the channels indicated below.
This Policy is intended to inform clients and users of the General Data Protection Regulation, where data is collected and processed in strict compliance with the data protection legislation in force at each moment, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
DÁVI respects the best practices in the field of safety and personal data protection having adopted the necessary organisational and technical measures for this purpose as to comply with the GDPR and ensure legal, faithful, and transparent personal data processing that is limited to the authorised purposes. DÁVI is committed to personal data protection and confidentiality having adopted measures that are considered as adequate in order to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data and all other rights to which data subjects are entitled.
All users have the following rights as personal data subjects in regard to the processing of their personal data:
- All users have the following rights as personal data subjects in regard to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to rectification: whenever you consider your personal data to be incomplete or inaccurate, you may request its rectification or completion.
- Right to withdraw consent: In the cases where data processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to erasure: you may request the erasure of your personal data at any time although we will not be able to continue sending you notifications on auditing and concerned reports.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing in the following cases: (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data for a period enabling DÁVI to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) you consider the processing to be unlawful; (c) you find that DÁVI no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing; or (d) you have objected to processing.
- Right to data portability: you shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format from DÁVI, to which you have provided the personal data. You also have the right to request DÁVI to transmit those data to another controller as long as it is technically possible.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority: if you wish to make a complaint regarding any matter related to personal data processing, you may do so to the National Commission for Data Protection, which is the proper supervisory authority in Portugal. For more information, please go to www.cnpd.pt.
DÁVI is committed to ensuring the safety and protection of personal data provided having implemented strict rules on this matter. All those legally accessing personal data are required to comply with these rules. With DÁVI’s concern and commitment to defending personal data in mind, we have adopted several technical and organisational safety measures in order to protect personal data provided from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse, changes, processing, or access as well as any other form of illegal processing.
We undertake to not provide your contact information to third parties without a legitimate interest for doing so or your previous consent. We will under no circumstances communicate your personal data to addressees in countries that are not in the European Union.